||Throughout Pakistan (except Mingora Zone in KPK, Turbat Zone in Balochistan Province and Gilgit-Baltistan being un-settled/hilly areas).
|Selection of Farmers/ Borrowers:
|| ZTBL MCOs, Revenue
and postal staff meet at selected focal points
once a week on each Monday. Blank Agri.Pass Books
are supplied by the postal authorities. Patwari/Revenue
officials enter land record in Agri.Pass Books.
Farmers after obtaining pass books from revenue
officials meet ZTBL MCOs for loans. Loan Case
File (costing Rs.200/- otherwise) is supplied
to the intending borrowers free of cost.
||ZTBL, Revenue, Postal authorities and Supplier through selected focal points.
||Agri.Land mentioned in Agri. Pass Book
|Eligibility Ctiteria :
||Farmers having irrigated land up to 25 acres and barani land up to 50 acres.
CNIC Photocopy, Loan Case File, Agri. Pass Book & 2 recent Photographs of borrower.
|Maximum Sanction Limit:
||Rs.0.2 million per borrower/party.
p.a with 1% rebate on timely repayment
- The farmers are facilitated at the focal point where the bank, revenue and postal officials are available.
- Loans disbursed for Wheat & other Rabi Crops from 1st October to 31st March, due date for recovery would fall on 7th July.
- Loans disbursed for Cotton, Paddy & other Kharif Crops from 1st April to 30th September, due date for recovery would fall on 7th January.
- Loans disbursed for sugarcane during the months of September/October and February/March cultivation being Kharif Crop, would be recovered in two equal installments on 7th January & 7th April with following grace period:-
- September/October cultivation with minimum 14 months grace period.
- February/March cultivation with minimum 09 months grace period.
- Loans disbursed for working capital for orchard during Rabi Season i.e. 1st
October to 31st March would be recovered in one installment on next 7th January and likewise loan disbursed for working capital for orchard during Kharif Season i.e. 1st April to 30th September would be recovered on next 7th July.
- Due date of last installment during 3rd year of three years currency period
would be fixed on 7th January or 7th July, as the case may be preceding the
3 years expiry date of the revolving limit fixed under Sada Bahar/Awami
||Inputs-Seed-fertilizer,pesticides/insecticides/POL/labour charges etc)
|Cost of Credit
- Loan case file Rs.200/-
- Postal ChargesRs.500/-
- Appraisal Fee:
@1% of loan amount upto Rs.50,000/-,
@ 2% of loan amount exceeding Rs.50,000/-